- We are supposed to be getting a crazy winter storm--just like most of the rest of the country. I am a little bit excited/a little bit stressed about it. I'm excited because I LOVE the idea of being snowed in with my little family. I'm a little bit stressed because we often lose power. No power=no heat. So, let it snow! Ice--stay away!
- This weekend we have relatively few plans besides a game watch party with our friends for the OSU v. Michigan State game and church on Sunday. Just the way I like my weekends! I am hoping we'll finally get our Christmas tree put up!
- Henry is getting his two bottom teeth in, as we speak. He has been a trooper, but I know they've been bothering him. I don't mind the extra cuddling and clinginess, however I do not want him to be miserable.
- I am definitely in a cooking/baking mood. I have LOTS of goodies planned for this weekend including a baked french toast/berry butter surprise for my husband tomorrow morning. Thank you Pioneer Woman!
- Did anyone watch The Sound of Music? I read so much criticism of Carrie Underwood as an actress, but let's be serious. She wasn't trying to outdo Julie Andrews. I loved the live theater aspect and thought it was very cute. :)
Happy Friday friends!! Here's to a wonderful weekend! :)